As a first step, please start Mazda Toolbox. Once Toolbox is started, please follow the instructions described below.
- Please insert your infotainment system’s SD card into the card reader slot of your computer. The Mazda Toolbox will automatically recognize the SD card.
- Once the SD card has been recognized by Mazda Toolbox, please log in with your existing user account, or register a new user account.
- On the Home screen, please click on the Buy content button.
- Select the Connected service you want to buy.
- Click on Buy.
- Choose a subscription period from the available options.
- Read the detailed information about the selected content, and confirm the purchase by clicking on Buy. The Buy button also indicates the price of the item.
- If this is your first purchase, please provide a billing name and a billing address by selecting your country and typing your city, zipcode and street address. If this is not your first purchase done with Toolbox, your billing address will appear, and you have the possibility to modify it.
- Make sure you have entered your billing information correctly. If you want to modify it, click on Edit on the screen that shows you the provided billing address. Click on Payment to proceed.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions of purchase carefully. Click on Sending the order and payment to confirm the purchase. At this point, you will be redirected to the payment provider’s secure website.
- On the following secure sites, please choose your language and the country of your bank, then choose one of the available payment methods.
- Fill in the mandatory fields of the payment, and click on the Make payment button to finalize the payment process.
After the payment is completed, you will see a screen confirming the purchase.
- Please click on the Home button to return to the main menu. Your connected service is now activated and is ready to use.
If you have bought a map update and not a connected service, it is now ready to be installed on your SD card. Alternatively, if you prefer to install it later, you can do so by clicking on the Available updates button in the Home screen of Mazda Toolbox.